Welcome to Southwesttairhub, which offers Southwest travel services! By using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'our website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the website that is Southwesttairhub. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1.1 You must be 18 years of age or older to use our website.
- 1.2 You must use our website only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 1.3 You may not use our website in any way that causes or may cause, damage to Southwesttairhub or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- 1.4 We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website at any time without notice.
- 1.5 We have the sole right to terminate or restrict your access to our website or any feature or part thereof at any time without notice.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- 2.1 The content and materials on our website, including but not limited to images. Logos, graphics, text, and software, are the property of our website or its content suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws.
- 2.2 You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, publish, display, or create derivative works from or exploit in any way any of the content or materials on our website without our prior written consent.
3. Bookings and Payments
- 3.1 Our website allows you to search for and book flights and related travel services offered by airlines and other travel service providers.
- 3.2 When making a booking through our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the airline or travel service provider with whom you are booking.
- 3.3 Our website may charge a fee for certain services or bookings. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your use of our website.
- 3.4 Payments for bookings made through our website are processed by third-party payment processors. We are not responsible for any errors or issues that may arise during the payment process.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
- 4.1 Our website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website.
- 4.2 We do not warrant that the website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1 Our website shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website.
- 5.2 We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our website resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
- 6.1 You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our website and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
7. Governing Law
- 7.1 These terms and conditions and agreement of use shall be governed by and laid down in accordance with the laws of the United States.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- 8.1 We reserve the right to modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
- 8.2 Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- 9.1 We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- 9.2 Upon termination, all provisions of these terms and conditions which by their nature should survive termination, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, indemnification, and governing law, shall survive.
10. Contact Us
- 10.1 If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.